Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer with the kids...

After teaching kinder camp for the last time...(spent the past 6 years in kindergarten) I was sad, but excited for my new adventure ahead in 4th grade. I attended the ISTE conference in San Diego this year with a team member. It is truly amazing what can be done with technology these days. I am excited that someday my children will be using technology in the classroom on a regular basis. I can't wait to learn more and be part of the technology boom that is spreading across education.

On another note, I've been spending lots of time with the kids since i'm home now. We've been to the zoo, the park. Spent the weekend up at my brother's house in Hemet and the kids had a blast. I sewed my first dress for my daughter yesterday. After that my mom and I went to walmart and we bought my first sewing machine. :)

Pillow Case Dress
       

I am excited to make some fun things for my kids! Now i'm off to open the box and figure out how to work this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment