Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Currently

Okay so here's something I tried from "Oh boy 4th Grade"



B2S Must Haves
1. I must have my class set of 1 cent folders from Office Depot. They are good homework folders or subject folders to keep papers in student desks.
2. Spiral Bound Note books. I bought 70 of them from WalMart for only 17 cents a notebook. I will use them for Language Art and Math. Each student will get 2. Yes I have 34 students in a class.
3. I recently inherited a small laminator from a friend and it has become very useful in setting up my classroom this year as I am new to 4th Grade.


4 comments:

  1. I said a laminator was a BTS must-have, too. :) Good call on the $0.01 folders...I should've thrown that in, too! I've been thinking the same thing for about a month now...overwhelming! Best of luck to you for the new school year. :)


    ~Mrs. K. from The Teacher Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wanting my own laminator and also a Cameo.

    I love penny folders. The other day I bought 80 folders and the lady insisted on scanning every. single. one.

    I am happy to be your 1st follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather!
      Thanks for being my first follower!!! Yeah, so exciting!! I'm heading over to your site now to check it out!!

      Delete
  3. Your B2S must-haves are on my list, too! I need to get out there and hit up those sales! I'm also looking for a good laminator. Love back to school shopping! Glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete