Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last few days of vacation!!

Well, I officially go back to work on Wednesday the 15th. Mostly for meetings and finishing up some prep work in the classroom. I have just a few days left to spend time with my kids. We have done a lot of swimming and beach trips this summer since we weren't able to make it to the Colorado River. The in-laws just re-did their pool and we were able to start swimming again as of yesterday. At the beginning of the summer, my son Jameson was still a little bit scared of the water. It's a whole different story now!! My mom offered to put him in swim lessons, but with kinder camp, the ISTE conference and camping and everything else, we decided to wait. Besides, I didn't think he would do well with someone else other than me. Well let me say that I have a little swimmer that is brave and daring! I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments this summer with swimming. He swam so much today that he passed out on the couch before 8:00!! Here are some fun swim pictures of him swimming and the newly re-finished pool at the in-laws.

Floaties and a ring is how he started off swimming this summer.


Brave and proud to be swimming with now floaties or ring!

video
Swimming all by himself.




The tropical get away at my in-laws less than a mile from my house. Needless to say I'll be spending the last few days here relaxing by the pool with the kids. Oh and it's been HOT!! It's been in the 90's for the last few days and it's suppose to stay warm in the upper 80's for the rest of the week. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun summer! I am a having a giveaway--I would love to have you come and visit!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    You could win a laminator!

    ReplyDelete