Monday, August 13, 2012

My first Made it Monday!

So I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for my first Made it Monday! I'm so excited. This whole blogging experience has been fun!

 
I found some really cute posters and letters from http://www.technologyrocksseriously.com/
She has some really cute posters. I printed some of them out and then got them laminated. I also found some alphabet letters from the same website and I cut them out and laminated them as well. I plan to use them for my leveled library. I haven't put them up yet, tomorrow! :)




 
I also couldn't pass up this cute offer. I've been obsessed with the whole "Owl" theme. My daughter's first birthday in April was owl themed. I wasn't sure how 4th grade would be and if Owl's were too childish, but I decided they weren't!  My friend told me about some cute owl spiral notebooks at our local 99 cent store, so of course I had to go get a few! A few will be for me and a few for my treasure box!
 

1 comment:

  1. The alphabet cards are great, I absolutely love the polka dots! The owl notebooks are extremely cute too! I wish I was a 4th grader in your class- I'd love that theme!

    coveredinglitterandglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete