Monday, September 3, 2012

September Currently and Labor Day Weekend

Here is my September Currently and a few other things:


I am having a great Labor Day weekend. Friday night I crashed out super early. I think the weeks activities finally caught up with me. I was out before 9:00. Saturday I spent a few hours outside with the hubby and we did some yard work, ewww I know! Yesterday we went to my in-laws house for a BBQ it was SO much fun. Lots of family, friends, good food and swimming! Today we are just kicking back and being lazy. My niece is here hanging out with us, and I made her a hair bow. Yup, she's 13 and she wanted one of my home made bows. We took my son Jameson to Toys R Us and he spent some of his money on a brand new toy helicopter! He was super excited!! And now we are just relaxing and watching The Hunger Games.
Bow for my niece Kaila
 

Jameson and his new helicopter


Have a great week everyone!

Linking up with

4 comments:

  1. I'm needing to do laundry (but trying to ignore it), too ;)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, don't you love The Hunger Games!! I made my hubby watch it with me! Um, I did all laundry today, BUT it's NOT folded....my least favorite part! I just love reading all the currently posts....nice to have found you. Be well!!
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Love Where's My Water!
    2. Your blog is adorable! I'm a fourth grade teacher too...and I can't wait to read more from you!

    Jessica
    The Polka-dotted Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about reading groups!!! It gives me the heebie jeebies!! AND, I just put a load in the washer, lol!!

    AngelaThe Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete