Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Currently

So it's March already?? I LOVE it! March means a few things to me.
  • Baseball starts (my son's playing t-ball for the first time).
  • Report cards are done!!! YES!!
  • Spring is almost here!
  • Time to plan a 2nd birthday party for Little Miss Aleena!
  • Spring break is 3 weeks away!

 
Listening- kids are watching TV before bed time and Jake and the Neverland Pirate was the winner.
 
Loving- I am so excited Jameson was eager to play baseball, it was one of my favorite sports growing up. Also we have had no yard for the past 6+ months, things are finally coming around and I was able to plant some pretty flowers and grass is in the near future!!
 
Thinking- Report cards are done! Good bye trimester two!!
 
Wanting- Been saying this for awhile now...need new clothes...Spring clothes!
 
Needing- Little girl will be 2 in April and I need to get started on planning the "Minnie" party!
 
Like-Hats...they are fun. Love-happiness that surrounds me. Hate-homework whether I'm doing it or correcting it! Haha!
 
Here is the little man playing some ball...Go Red Sox's!!
 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! I found you through the currently linky party! I also hate doing report cards. Last year my district went from a trimester grading period to a semester grading period. I was a happy girl! So glad that yours are finished. That's a good feeling.
    ~Christy
    Mrs. Holder’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss t-ball! My boys have all outgrown t-ball and now it is all serious and stressful! My little girl is completely into Minnie too! Have fun planning! So glad to have found your blog through Currently! I am your newest follower!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    Found you through the March Currently! Oh the joy of being parents!! My babies are all grown up now. They just want the money! My little/big guy just got his red belt in Tae-Kwon-Do and my almost 21 year old daughter played basketball in high school and college. I used to love to plan birthday parties, so much fun!! I am your newest follower.
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones’ Junction

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on disliking homework. I always leave if for the weekend, and it ends up sitting in front of me on Sunday nights - yuck.

    You are so lucky to have weather warm enough to play ball. We still have 5 foot piles of snow.

    The Minnie party sounds so fun!
    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete