Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party-Skittles

Linking up for the first time with
Latoya over at Flying into First Grade
http://flyingintofirst.blogspot.com/2013/04/lets-get-acquainted-and-freebie.html
 
 
 
TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)



Red-
 I love Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch


Orange-
Meeting some amazing friends at CSUSM
Cherise, Sherri, Becca, Amy-Miss you girls!


Yellow-

San Diego Chargers of course!!



Green-
I think my favorite fast food place is Chick-fil-A




Purple-

A little about me. I'm 33, I married my high school sweet heart. We have two beautiful children, Jameson and Aleena. I have been teaching for 7 years. 6 in kindergarten and I am currently teaching my first year of 4th grade. I love my family. I am very close to all of them! I have a wonderful mom and dad, 2 brothers..Mike and Merritt and 1 sister, Sandi, who passed in 1998 from Cancer. But because of my Hubby and my two wonderful brothers, I have 3 more sisters that I love dearly, Briana, Erica and Tiffany!


This was so much fun, Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun linky! I have loved learning about other bloggers. I would love to have you come by and link up with my latest linky. It’s all about the dollar. Anything you love, make, sell, find, or buy that is a dollar. It is really fun!
    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick-fil-a is my favorite fast food, too! Do you crave it like I do on Sunday, just because you know it's closed like I do? LOL!

    What was it like jumping from kindergarten to 4th? I can't imagine it!

    Carla
    Surviving Sixth Grade

    ReplyDelete