Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently





It's almost July and since Farley had her currently up early, I am going to get mine done too. I have a lot going on next week and this weekend. We have been very busy here having lots of fun this summer. We've been to the beach, the river, and the San Diego County Fair. Next week for the fourth we are having a BBQ at my mom and dad's house. They have a pool, so that will be fun for the kids. You can also see a few firework shows from their house, so we will be staying there! My goal is to try and make a cake like this for the party.


I haven't posted anything really school related or created anything, but my mind is constantly thinking about it. Our school is closed now for the summer, just the custodial staff is there cleaning our rooms for August. However I am obsessed with the chevron print and found lots of great things on teacherspayteachers.com So I am secretly saving away until school starts. I'm having too much fun with MY kids!

OK! Currently Time!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I am a fellow 4th grade teacher and new follower via Farley's Currently. Nice to "meet" you!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 4th of July cake! I am totally going to make that!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Another 4th grade blogger1 Wohoo!

    We love camping! Super fun!

    Did you know that you are a no-reply blogger? Check this post to learn more. :O)

    http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/2012/07/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 degrees? Oh wow. We're in the 60s and it is raining! No swimming for me today. Enjoy the summer weather and the pool!

    Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

    ReplyDelete
  5. 100 degrees is hot! Yikes! I'll stick with the high 80s we have going on here. I just found your blog through the linky. I'm a new follower.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally caught up on my laundry today. I hate doing it, but it's done, and that's a good thing!

    Yikes! 100 degrees is too much for me! Love your blog!


    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete