Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ready or Not School is here!

Oh my, where did Summer go? One day I was hanging out at the beach and now my room is ready for 34 fourth graders on Monday morning! I am super excited to start this year. Last year I was new to 4th. It will be nice to have one year under the belt. We have 2 new members to our team. I am excited about our new team...we are going to rock this year! Our district is implementing common core math and writing this year. Should be fun and interesting.

   I made a few changes to my room. New posters, new bulletins, and moved some things around. I had a lot of fun with teachers pay teachers this summer and found LOTS of chevron items. Did I mention chevron? I love it. So cute! I have some pictures to post to show off my room. Enjoy!

  Oh!! Did I mention I will have a kindergartner this year? Yup! Little man Jameson is starting kinder this year at my school. He is super excited. He asked me  a question the other day..."Mommy how many doors is your classroom from me?" Adorable right??


 
Before Panorama Picture


I love using painters tape! Love my banner too! TpT item!

New Figurative Language Posters


I decided to add a writing wall since there will be a lot of writing this year with Common Core!

Library and Black board with chevron boarder.

iHelp job poster

New Table Numbers Poster

Chevron Clip Chart..new this year...hopefully it's successful.

Foam name popsicle sticks


I love this banner!




I wish everyone a wonderful school year.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It all looks great, Heather! Here's To A Great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anonymous friend of mine! ;)

      Delete