Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Currently...Super Late!


Ok, so super late. I saw the currently post, but we were leaving for a camping trip and it had to wait. I stayed home sick Monday, as the stomach flu had hit the family. I have never been so stressed at work as I am this year. Our district is implementing common core math and writing. It's challenging! 

Lot's of exciting things have happened. I posted last year about my little brother proposing to his girlfriend. Well they got married in October. It was a beautiful wedding. We had some family in town from Germany and spent a lot of time with them while they were here. Let's just say I am glad October is over!!!


The Bride and Groom
Photo courtesy of https://www.facebook.com/bethann.ulloa/photos


My two kids were in the wedding too!

Cutest thing!
Okay back to the currently, sorry this momma had to brag about her babies!

Linking up with Farley!


Listening- kids playing and Wheel of Fortune, but now it's Son's of Anarchy since this is taking me a while to finish!
Loving- Living in San Diego, we don't see a real cold winter, but I think the hot weather has died down enough for us So Cal peeps to put sweaters and boots on!!
Thinking- too much to get caught up on. Report cards are due soon and parent/teacher conferences are on the 18th.
Wanting- Too much laundry to get caught up on from our camping trip..I want the laundry fairy to come visit.
Needing- My classroom has a few too many piles to be organized and filed away. 

Yummy pin-This one I found on pinterest and have made twice. Both times it was a hit with the family!


Have a great week!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one who is late doing their currently : ) Your kids look adorable! Hopefully you are feeling all better. Have a great November!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete