Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 2014!! Currently time...a little late!


Well here we are in 2014 and I am already late with the first currently. Linking up with Farley for the currently. I just wanted to share a project that I found on pinterest and did it with my students this year for their parent gift for Christmas. I have quite a few students this year that don't celebrate and they were still able to participate in the activity with a change of scrap paper. Here are some pictures and the link where I got the instructions from. 
Decorative Star Directions





And now time for my currently!

Happy New Year! 2014

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Do you go to school year round? I am jealous that you don't have to go back until the 13th!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…if you hurry and are one of the first 14 people to comment, you'll win freebie!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete