Thursday, March 6, 2014

March Currently

Linking up with Oh Boy 3rd Grade I'm very late for the March Currently, but we have been sick over here in our house. I've been behind on EVERYTHING! Baseball is back, so that is at least on thing my son and I are looking forward to this season. He is a Detroit Tiger this season and we have quite a few friends on the team. It's going to be a great season.

School news. We finished up our wall for the Sochi Olympics. The kids had fun keeping track of the medals and can't wait for me to raffle them off soon.



Have a great weekend everyone!
post signature




1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I found you through Farley's "Currently" linky party. I was also late signing up for the linky. I love your bulletin board display to keep track of the medals won in the Sochi Olympics. What a great idea! Good luck with your report card comments. Those are always so time consuming!

    -Colleen
    A Chocolate Dudley

    ReplyDelete