Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May Currently

Here we go for May's Currently! Linking up with Farley.




Wow so busy lately. 
Listening- The Voice. Trying to get caught up. I'm a day behind. 

Loving- We bought our house two years ago. It  was the house I grew up in, bought it from my parents. We are slowly making changes and I am LOVING the results. My hubby is so handy! 

Thinking- YES, there are only 25 more days of school left. 

Wanting- A house keeper, someone to do all the work for me!!

Needing- A pedicure! I am over due!

Surprise- I love these ladies' blogs!!


Fourth Grade Frolics
post signature





2 comments:

  1. Found you through Farley's link up!

    So jealous that you are a Florida blogger! And I feel you on the countdown thing- I am counting down the MINUTES! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Voice too!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours looks like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to read more. I'm also your newest follower!!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete