Wednesday, July 9, 2014

July Currently

Linking up with Farley for this month's Currently. We've been crazy busy, so I'm oh....8 days late again on posting!

Sister got married on July 5th and we were out of town for a bit. I am so happy for her and we had such an amazing weekend!!

I was the Matron of Honor and that's my daughter walking with me on the side.

My son Jameson the Ring Bear! His sign says "Last Chance to run Evan"

The Bride and Groom

The Bridal Party

OK enough of that and on to the Currently!!!


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer like I am. I haven't thought about school or been in my room to work. Yeah me!!!

post signature




3 comments:

  1. Such a great celebration! I love the sign your son carried. Summer is going really fast for me too. I'm sure those school supply ads are just waiting to make their appearance! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cowboy boots at your sister's wedding! Sounds like you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sign your son carried! Super cute! So glad to know I am not the only teacher spending all my time at the beach with no thoughts of school in my brain! Happy rest of the summer!
    No. 2 Pencils

    ReplyDelete