Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Reward System


So after teaching kindergarten for 6 years, I've found it quite difficult to reward my 4th graders. Not all 4th graders like your "typical" treasure box items. I've seen this reward system before and am excited to implement it into my class this year.

A teacher friend of mine uses it and she sent me the background template and I simply filled in the type of rewards I thought 4th graders would enjoy. 

I recently ordered 250 free business cards from vistaprint.com (only had to pay for shipping) I plan on using this as a punch reward system. Students will earn punches in class for completing homework, being helpful, team player and other positive behaviors. Once they have earned enough punches they can then trade in their punch card for an award. 

No comments:

Post a Comment