Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Currently

Linking up with Ohboy3rdgrade for the November currently! What a busy few weeks it's been. I am glad we made it through the week. 

We had a spirit week for Red Ribbon Week. It was great. Our 5th graders even did a flash mob at flag salute on Friday to Michael Jackson's Thriller. My kids and I had a great time trick-or-treating. I am happy Halloween is over. My favorite month is even closer, December. It's full of birthdays and holiday fun. Can't wait! Now I just have to get through report cards, parent teacher conferences and Thanksgiving! 

My Red Ribbon Door


Listening- Two and a Half Men-I heard it's the last season?? Catching up tonight on some shows. 
Loving-The fact that Thanksgiving and Christmas are soooo close. My favorite time of year. 
Thinking-Anyone else notice the massive amount of grading now with Common Core and the fact that it takes forever to grade?
Wanting- From the 90's-80's to rain today in the past few weeks, I am loving this break in the weather. Rain is wonderful!!!
Needing- We are heading out to the desert next weekend, so hubby and I are spending this weekend getting everything ready. 
Reading- I love all of Nicholas Sparks' books. I am reading the Best of Me and it's good!

Here are some fun pictures from Halloween! :)






Happy Fall!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Where in California are you? I'm also in California...High Desert. You put you were heading to the desert..where?? Have fun...I have spent today dealing with car being serviced, laundry, & blogging...I have a MOUNTAIN of papers, including our new district common core testing to grade!!! Tomorrow I guess!!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Holiday season too but it is always so crazy busy. Good luck with your grading! I am in the same boat. We have conferences coming up. I have a few last minute grading to do to show parents. We are required to show 3 data points for standard. So it gets a little crazy.

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, hi from Heather in Oregon! Hang in there with the mountain of grading! I totally feel for you! I'm with you . . . let the holidays begin!
    Heather from Mrs. Renz’ 4th Grade Class

    ReplyDelete