Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Currently-Happy New Year!!

Happy 2015!! The New Year is here. We've been out of town, so I am just now able to get to this month's currently. I am linking up with ohboy3rdgrade. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Listening-Just a lazy day for us. The kids are playing and we are taking it slow today.

Loving- We never get snow in San Diego County. Except maybe 1-2 times a year up in the mountains. The snow level was down to 1,000 feet. We were camping in the desert, near Julian (where it does snow). We woke up on New Year's Eve and had 6-8 inches of snow outside our trailer. The kids were so shocked and super excited! 



Thinking- We have one more week off. I think we'll do some shopping and head to the Safari Park this week. 
Wanting- So much laundry to do from camping, it's not even funny!!
Needing- To shop and spend my Christmas money
Yes- More date nights with the hubby! :) We need to get out more...lol
Maybe-I really need to finish my daughter's scrapbook. I've been trying to work on it now for 2 years! LOL she'll be 4 in April...oops!
Wish-I love my house, but feel like I have a bunch of different styles, lol. I would love to have someone come in a decorate the living room, master bedroom and dining room. 
post signature
Well off to clean the house and get some laundry done...

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to find another 4th grade blogger! I moved from first to fourth this year and need to find some friends to help me out with all that is fourth! I would love to see snow during the holidays, but it just ain't happening here in sunny Miami. You are so lucky to have one more week with your family...I would give anything at this point to just have a few more days. I'm glad I found you and thanks to Farley's rule of 3, I am your newest blogging buddy!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Coconut Creek and teach 4th grade too!! So happy to have come across your blog!

      Delete
  2. I too am so excited to have found another 4th grade blogger!! Coincidently, we both have doing laundry as part of our currently and we both mentioned how much we hate doing it! Ha ha ha..I too wish a magical fairy would come and do my laundry!! I wish designers weren't so expensive! It would be my dream to have someone come and design the interior of my home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather-I'm Carla from Comprehension Connection, and I loved reading about and seeing the pictures from your camping trip. What a fun way to ring in the new year! Your kids are adorable. Good luck with the fairy. If she magically stops in, send her my way too. I think I have a few loads left for her. Sigh...we return Monday. I want just...one...more...week! ;-) Happy New Year!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete